2021 Taco Day 1M, 5K, 10K, 13.1, 26.2
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
WE LOVE TACOS! Did you know that October 4th is National Taco Day. To celebrate we are hosting our fourth annual Taco Day 1 Mile, 5K, 10K, 13.1, 26.2! You will get an awesome medal that says, “If you don’t like tacos, I’m nacho type.” We will be donating at least 20% of every registration to Soles4Souls, an amazing organization that creates sustainable jobs and provides relief through the distribution of shoes and clothing around the world.
- Races can be completed anytime in October 2021, even better if it’s October 4th!
- 1 mile, 5k, 10k, 13.1, and 26.2 virtual races are available — you choose which distance you want to complete
- Great for all ages
- A percentage of race registration fees will be donated to Soles4Souls
- You’ll receive a beautiful medal upon completion of your event!
- Official Taco Day gear is available here for a limited time only
- Registration Fee: $25 (includes a medal, bib, and shipping)
- Medals and bibs will begin shipping out mid-September 2021
Don’t forget that if you sign up for our main 2021 event, NEPTUNE-Weathering the Storm Running and Walking Challenge, you will be given a discount code that will allow you to save 40% on ALL EVENTS in 2020! The code starts now and doesn’t expire until December 31, 2021! So be sure to sign up for Neptune now and get your discount code now! SIGN UP HERE!
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.