2021 STOP! Veterans Suicide 1M, 5K, 10K, 13.1, 26.2
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
Did you know that September is National Suicide Prevention Awareness Month? We want to do our part in helping raise awareness, especially for Veterans. Did you know that each day approximately 20 current and former military service members take their own lives? Let’s spread awareness and show our love for those we’ve lost and be determined to do our best to help those around us that are suffering. Join with us in our third annual STOP! Veteran’s Suicide Awareness 1 Mile, 5K, 10K, 13.1, 26.2.
We will also be donating at least 20% of each registration to 22 Too Many®, which is an incredible organization that cares deeply and passionately about our nations military community. Through various events, we seek to serve as a living memorial, reduce the stigma by increasing public knowledge and awareness of PTS, share helpful resources, and provide support and comfort to the grieving families left behind.
- 1 mile, 5k, 10k, 13.1, and 26.2 virtual races are available — you choose which distance you want to complete
- Great for all ages
- A percentage of race registration fees will be donated to 22 Too Many®
- You’ll receive a medal and a bib.
- Official Stop! Veteran Suicide gear is available here for a limited time only
- Registration Fee: $25 (includes a medal, bib, and shipping)
- Medals and bibs will start shipping out August 15th. After that they will ship out within 2 to 5 days of signing up.
Don’t forget that if you sign up for our main 2021 event, NEPTUNE-Weathering the Storm Running and Walking Challenge, you will be given a discount code that will allow you to save 40% on ALL EVENTS in 2020! The code starts now and doesn’t expire until December 31, 2021! So be sure to sign up for Neptune now and get your discount code now! SIGN UP HERE!
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.